Restaurant Reviews

Cafe Arabia, Seasons Mall, Magarpatta City, Pune

All your experiences about restaurants, eat-outs etc.
Forum rules
Please include only Restaurant Name, Area & City as the Subject here
e.g. Subject: Malaka Spice, Koregaon Park, Pune

Postby manish » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:01 pm

Cafe Arabia doesn't need much introduction to those of us who love food from middle east. I have not tried too many things there yet, so this is going be a comparatively short review.

Few days ago I visited their Seasons Mall outlet and tried Cafe Arabia. As for ambiance, it is in the mall food court itself, so you might want to attribute ambiance to seasons mall itself.

I ordered Falafel Platter (Veg.) and I was looking forward to some delicious stuff on my plate with hummus and few more dips along with pita bread. It didn't take too long, but I was slightly disappointed with the Falafel itself. Those balls were too hard and not very tasty as one would expect form a speciality restaurant. Rest of the food was quite good though! Pita was warm and soft and hummus was tasty as well. I also liked those marinated veggies in the salad, but they didn't serve much of it.

Overall I think the platter was quite good and sufficient in quantity as a single meal when you are not very hungry. Given the price, I think it is a good deal indeed.

The service was prompt, but didn't find them warm or knowledgeable when I asked them few questions about their menu.

I would love to try other dishes and would update my experience here!

Falafel Platter at Cafe Arabia

It is definitely worth trying if you're visiting seasons mall and if you love this type of food!

Rating -

Food - 3.5/5
Service - 3.5/5
Value for money - 3.5/5

Overall - 3.5/5
Restaurant info on Zomato
manish
Master Chef

Name: Manish Hatwalne

Return to Restaurant Reviews